Guidelines for Opening
1. You must have an appointment, we will not be able to take walk-ins. However, you can still walk in to make an appointment or to check if one is available.
2. It is required that you and your stylist will wear a mask during your visit today. If you do not have we will provide one at the desk for you to purchase for a $1
3. We will have hand sanitizer available for you to use at the entrance of the salon.
4. If there is not enough room in the waiting area, we ask that you return to your car or sit outside on chairs that have been set up and wait for us to come and get you.
5. If you have children or plus ones, they will have to remain outside as it may interfere with our 50% capacity.
6. If you feel ill, have been ill, or have been exposed to someone ill, PLEASE reschedule your appointment. If you show any symptoms (fever, shortness of breath or cough) you will be asked to leave.
7. We know that there will be so much to catch up on since we haven’t seen each other in a while, but we need to respect our next appointments and be able to properly sanitize in between each client, so as much as we would love to we cannot have you hanging around to visit.
Please remember this is only temporary in keeping us all healthy and these guidelines are made by the State of MN and also the Board of Cosmetology. Thank you for your patience and understanding.